I read in the Tanglu blog that the release of Tanglu 4 will be in February or March. For the KDE flavour I think this is a good thing.
When you had released on time there would have been plasma 5.4 in Tanglu 4 and as a result Tanglu would have been walking half a year behind. That would happen again when you release the version 5 in. I think it would be only practical to to release the fifth version six months after de fourth and so on. Then that version can feature plasma 5.6.
But WILL Tanglu 4 feature plasma 5.5? I really hope so!

One edit #2

We will have a discussion about release dates & feature-sets soon, I can say more about it then.
But there are ideas to go for a longer release cycle for Tanglu 4 (maybe release in mid-April), that would definitely mean we will have the latest Plasma and maybe even the latest GNOME (and also a lot more work on the installer and EFI done).
But that needs some evaluation :)
Tanglu 4 currently already contains Plasma 5.4.3.

Thank you for the answer. Keep up the good work!
I will look from time to time if there are developments.

2 edits #4

iso date 1-20 looK
5xtanglu4.th.jpg

hello begonia208 and matthias and everyone
with backdrop of full moon Installed to hdd iso.23 MAY 2016 kde amd64 dasyatiskuhliisnapshotdailyrelease
giving look into tanglu4' current KDE5.
tangluFgreenwaninggibbous.th.png

hello begonia208 and hello everyone
Ksnapshot:11,September,2016 Look
scrEnhotKtangluSept.th.png

T4 will ship with Plasma 5.8 :-)

hello begonia208
Made to run the iso live of tanglu - dasyatis - kde - live - amd64. daily 07 January 2017

LooK into KDEnew5.8.2
ScrEnhot_2017kde5.th.png